Our Terms & Conditions
1. Scholarships, Cash rewards, will be decided on the basis of performance in the OMM-2018 Exam and are subjected to scoring above minimum cut-off marks in each subject.
2. In case of more than one participating student securing equal aggregate marks in the OMM, then better Rank-holder considering other criteria such academic performance shall be given the reward. The criteria will be by comparing scores individually in the subjects in the order of decreasing priority: Mathematics, Science (Phy, Chem, Bio) & Mental Ability for Class VI to XI. If individual scores in all the subjects are also equal, then the youngest student shall be given better rank.
3. Students will be entitled for assured cash rewards on the basis of their performance in OMM-2018 irrespective of their decision to enroll for OASIS Classroom program or not. Students eligible for cash reward (on admission) can avail it at the time of admission through waiver of fee amount equivalent to the reward amount.
4. To get the scholarships benefits related to OMM-2018, one has to enroll for any of the OASIS’ Classroom Programmes.
5. The cash reward shall be given to the eligible students on attending felicitation function to be organised by OASIS Learning Systems. No Prize shall be handed over in person to any of student’s relative/guardian or his/her representative in any case. The venue and date will be announced through SMS and telephone calls. You can also view it on our website: www.oasisgurgaon.com after OMM-2018 results.
6. Students enrolling with OASIS through OMM-2018 can avail another golden opportunity of fetching additional cash rewards by qualifying in JEE (Main & Advanced), NEET and AIIMS. The rewards will be given to top 20 students enrolled with OASIS. Cash Rewards will be given as per the information given in this information brochure.
7. Assured Cash Rewards will be paid to students through a crossed cheque and shall be in favour of the student / student’s parents only.
8. The discretion of Scholarships, Cash rewards, for OASIS Classroom Programmes will remain reserved with OASIS Management and this decision will be final and binding on the candidate.
9. A student will have to produce required documents [OMM-2018 Admit Card & School ID Card] to claim Cash rewards, scholarships for OASIS Classroom Programmes.
10. Students in Class IX and X enrolled with OASIS can avail all the benefits of OMM-2018 based on their performance in OMM-2018.
11. (a) The registered office of OASIS is at Gurgaon. All disputes and differences of any nature with regard to subsequent enrolment and studies shall be referred to the arbitrator appointed by the Management of OASIS. The arbitration proceedings shall be conducted in accordance with the provisions of the ‘Arbitration and Conciliation Act 1996’ and statutory modification thereof and rules made there under. The award of the arbitrator shall be final and binding. The arbitrator so appointed shall not be incapacitated for reasons of their being the employee of OASIS or its sister concern, and for reasons of having any prior linkage with the company. The seat of arbitration will be at Gurgaon only. This is needed for speedy hearing of issues.
12. (b) Subject to 16(a) herein above, the exclusive jurisdiction in the matter shall vest in Gurgaon Court only.
13. OASIS reserves the right to change/cancel any Test Centre without any prior notice.